How the Weekend Game Works
The Points Quota Game is played on the weekends.
1 pt for bogey, 2 pts for par, 4 pts for birdie, 8 pts for eagle.
You can get a closer look into how it works by viewing the Game Logs under the Weekend Choose-up Menu tab. It is a handicapped game. It doesn't matter if there are 2, 3 or 4 person teams, or what a person shoots. The handicap is the average of the last 5 quota scores a player shot.
Our online system eliminates human error and brings a tournament-like atmosphere to every weekend game:
- Accepts online registration
- Creates random draw teams
- Auto-generates customized scorecards
- Calculates winning team and skin payouts
- Displays TV leaderboards for skin winners, team leaders and individual performances
- Logs game results to men's club website
- Automatically updates players quota averages